Recent content by Lumber Jack

1. Lumber Jack

Help! We've tried Everything!! Urine around Base of Toilet!

Here is my theroy. You claim no one is missing right? Well here is what is possible: Water leaks out, it's very diluted with water but urine is present. After a few hours of sitting there it's possible that the majority of the water involved has evaporated. At this point it would be more...
  2. Lumber Jack

Kitchen Sink vibrations and inconsistant pressure

So we just moved into a new house, everything surround the plumbing has a wierd manor to it. The kitchen sink is really odd. Turn on the cold water alone and the pressure is great. Turn on the hot water alone and the pressure is great for about 30 seconds, then there is a rumble that you...
  3. Lumber Jack

Great Basic Shower head help needed please

I'm a big fan of the military style shower head, they're about $2 at most hardware stores and they are small metal piviotable heads. They preform great, with great pressure and they're really easy to install. So simple, so perfect.
  4. Lumber Jack

Shower leak

Sounds like a plan. See I'm not looking to replace anything but both showers are doing this. All of them are about 28 years old, I'll try rebuilding them.
  5. Lumber Jack

Colonoscopies and toilets

What kind of mean God doesn't let you wipe properly. :confused:
  6. Lumber Jack

Colonoscopies and toilets

About what temperature is the water that "cleans' you? It seems like it would be a real eye opener and unpleasant.
  7. Lumber Jack

What toilet paper doesn't plug?

I'm a firm believer in Scotts 1000 count. It's a little rough but I like it firm and I really dislike 2 ply or anything too soft.
  8. Lumber Jack

Shower leak

Hello, I'm new here and new to plumbing. I just moved into a new place and the shower is giving me more problems then a math test. Here's what's going on: There are three knobs: Hot on the left, then the knob for the facet or shower head in the center then a knob for the cold on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks