Recent content by luhem519

1. luhem519

Battery backup Sump pump installation

Reach4, Should I remove the existing check valve there? Can I replace it with Flexible PVC coupling shown below? Thanks! What should be the distance of new check vales from the sump pump? Flexible PVC coupling...
  2. luhem519

Battery backup Sump pump installation

Hi guys, I am planning to install secondary battery back up sump pump but I was not how to set up check valves location. I already have one check valves shown in the picture. Do I need two separate check valves for both pumps? if so where would the be installed? Thanks,
  3. luhem519

Connecting Second Bathroom Exhaust Vent

Hi guys, 1st approach: I need to connect 2nd exhaust vent to existing vent. I have no clue how I can add a pipe to existing vent and if there is code to follow. There is a certain way to connect it. Currently, at the red box, there is a light but I want to switch it to exhaust fan with...
  4. luhem519

How should I install Drain Line for my Water Softner System?

Thank you! I was checking yesterday all RO companies and the Waste output .. OMG that is insane.. some of them has 1:3 output/waste ration. Is there anything out there that does not waste so much water? Or this is standard?
  5. luhem519

When I tested the water hardness without water softner it was 80 ppm. I set 5 hardness in water softner. It is still new so i am not sure if it will fix the problem next time.
  6. luhem519

I installed the water softener system finally and thank you all for the help :) .. I will try to post the picture when I get a chance. I ended up running pipe upstairs in WM line and used 001 product for air gap. I am not sure if I should post here or I should post on the new topic but this...
  7. luhem519

Thank you, Reach4. So I can do below set up and use AAV? Is AAV must for drain pipe?
  8. luhem519

I am so sorry ..my knowledge is plumbing is zero.. what is vent stack ? I don't have any stand pipe in my basement
  9. luhem519

I believe mine is already there on top of my house. Do I still need it ?
  10. luhem519

Hi guys, here's the update on the installation. The only thing still giving me trouble is drain pipe. I am re thinking to add this drain line to my sewer pipe. Please let me know if this is the right design? I took the design from this forum...
  11. luhem519

I am installing today and I want to make sure if I can bring the drain line 25 ft long and about 10 ft up from the basement to my 1st floor for water softner Fleck 5600sxt?
  12. luhem519

Ok, I bought 001 version and here's what it looks like... I agree that 002 gives that flexibility. Please let me know if you think I should return this part and get 002. There is about 1-inch room space for WM Drain line.
  13. luhem519

Thank you so much, Reach4 for helping. I will order the "001" as I see a lot of people had success and some mentions it meets the code. I will update the forum on how everything works out.
  14. luhem519

thanks, Reach4. So which one do you recommend for air gap AG014-001 or 002? .. I am leaning toward AG014-001. Can I use clear 1/2 clear pipe vinyl tubing for the drain from a water softener or I should stick 1/2" pvc for drain all the way? In the clear vinyl, I can the water pumping through or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks