Recent content by Los341

1. Los341

Looking for a tiny lift pump

Yeah I thought about it. I didn't do that because this is indoors in a small "bedroom" that I used for my "water room" It has a concrete floor. Water drilling would have made such a mess, plus a rig would have to go inside the room. Regardless, I've already driven the point and I really...
  2. Los341

Ok, thanks, I didn't catch that before. Makes sense, I'll try a bailer first!
  3. Los341

Hello valveman, thanks for your helpful reply. The air lift pump is a great idea, but in order for that to work the well pipe has to go down twice as deep as the water table, which mine doesn't. There is no way I could have pounded in a 2" pipe; it was all I could do to pound in the 1-1/4" by...
  4. Los341

Hello, I wanted well water available in a small heated "water room" in my barn, so I drove a well point in the ground like this one: (1-1/4 inch galvanized steel well drive point)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks