Recent content by linjn

1. linjn

Broken toilet water supply line

just an update. I found and unfroze the water cutoffs to the second floor bathroom so i now have the water to the kitchen and downstairs bath. I'm hanging up my plumbers hat on this one and calling a plumber. Thanks for all your support. Gobd bless you and this site. linjn
  2. linjn

thanks for replies This site is amazing! Yes I agree. I'm in over my head. Now its just the best way to go about getting it resolved since it is Saturday. How did I break it you ask. Hmmm verry carefully i guess. I was loosening the nut that connects the flush valve to the toilet...
  3. linjn

All the piping is copper. The nut is a 6 sided 1/4 inch wide nut. it is not squared off but has a rounded edge at the top. I tried yesterday turning it and it turns slowly to the left but after about one rotation has not loosened any noticable amount. I can thread a 3/8 in nipple about 1 and...
  4. linjn

I was trying to change out the flush valve and flooded the house. Now I have a quarter inch of pipe broken off inside of a nut that is level with the floor. is that a compression fitting/ Anyway the threads are broken off even with the washer so there is nothing to get a hold of to get it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks