Recent content by leofox

1. leofox

Boiler Sound help ( sound link given)

Attached is the pic of the boiler. Does it need replacement?. Thank you again for your help
  2. leofox

I have three zone. I do hear it in multiple rooms in the house. However now the noise has gone automatically . Attached pics of the boiler when I removed the top
  3. leofox

Weil-McLain boiler 26 years old with rust - Replacement suggestion

I opened the boiler top and it has rust as shown in the picture. Does it need a replacement. The boiler is 26 years old https://photos.app.goo.gl/UQpoPZqnGkw16crc6
  4. leofox

I am unable to find the root cause of the screeching sound link below to listen) that the boiler makes when running which then can be heard from the baseboard of many rooms. I suspect its the kittling sound issue but wanted to confirm. The sound from the link below is taken when the boiler is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks