Recent content by Larry in MN

1. Larry in MN

Test results in, help design system

I am not buying from USwatersystems, was just reading after a google search. What is a good source for Katalox filters? How about these guys, made in the USA. Any suggestions on size...
  2. Larry in MN

After doing a bit more reading it looks like I was misinformed and Katalox light does filter sulfur. So how big of a filter would I need? I see 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 cubic foot filters offered with the Fleck 2510 SXT valve with air injection priced from$995 to $1195
  3. Larry in MN

Thanks for the replies, the well water is not turned on in the house yet. The water is on for the outside hydrants only. It is a new house and well so the sulfur smell and taste is in the cold water directly out of the well. The driller sanitized the well when it was drilled about 2 months...
  4. Larry in MN

Thanks Reach, The water does have a sulfur smell occasionally, usually when I first turn on the hydrant. What kind of iron filter would you use? I have read that Katalox does not treat sulfur, would a Pyrolox be a better choice? I have 15 gpm available for backwash. I would like to keep my...
  5. Larry in MN

I have a new well and house that I need to set up with a water treatment system. I had the water tested by KAR labs on the recommendation of a member here. The results are below, I only listed the ones that were not zero or undetected. I have 3 bathrooms used by 4 people. I am getting 15...
  6. Larry in MN

Need help designing water treatment system

Thanks for the link! I called the company and the units are all ppm.
  7. Larry in MN

Need help designing water treatment system

I have a new well and house that I need to set up with a water treatment system. I had the water tested by a local pool company and by the county when the well was drilled. The results are below, I only listed the ones that were not zero or undetected. I have 3 bathrooms used by 4 people...