Recent content by LaforzaLand

1. LaforzaLand

Any boiler experts out there?

Dana, This is the information that I was looking for. I kept insisting that the system was lacking water but was told that it was only ice blockage by the pros who came out to service the system. That you for the clarification and for the information in operating pressure differences and...
  2. LaforzaLand

I suspect that there is a mild leak in the system that is preventing the circulation of liquid. It appears that the make up water also doesn't appear to be working or the system would not have air pockets. I'm still working on this one. Thanks to all who have contributed so far.
  3. LaforzaLand

Jim, Thanks! The 3/4" copper supply lines are buried 4' below ground in a 4" PVC pipe. They do go up to the surface out in the garage where I suspect freezing would take place. The PVC pipe has a slight pitch so that if the copper supply lines would ever leak, there would be water trickling...
  4. LaforzaLand

I agree about the "frozen" blockage in the supply or return line since heat is not reaching the garage manifolds. I wist that I had installed a separate pressures gauge in the system outside of the one on the boiler. I thought that zero pressure is not a good thing. If there was a leak, I...
  5. LaforzaLand

I am trying to understand what is wrong with my boiler system as heat is not circulating through the system. This has professionals in my area stumped (which I can't believe). I am in Chicago and the temps outside have been in the single-digits for a few weeks now. I have an older American...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks