Recent content by KyNew

1. KyNew

Inadequate Hot water to fill Spa Tub

Thank you. Yes, we already adjusted it up as much as we can, but it’s not enough. The volume run out.
  2. KyNew

Thank you. It is becoming very clear to me as to why I, or my local plumbers haven’t been able to figure out this issue. It’s apparently quite complicated by several questions and possible and probable issues. I really need a Master Plumber to come here, it seems.
  3. KyNew

Thank you. It is becoming very clear to me as to why I, or my local plumbers haven’t been able to figure out this issue. It’s apparently quite complicated by several questions and possible and probable issues. I really need a Master Plumber to come here, it seems.
  4. KyNew

Thank you. My question is, is it possible to add a separate tankless water heater just for the master bath? Can I disconnect that bathroom from the whole house heater, even though I have geo thermal heat/air conditioning which runs off of water?
  5. KyNew

thank you. We turned up the heat on the water heater as high as we could. I was told by a couple of different plumbers that the distance from the hot water heater to my master bathroom is just too far to meet the capacity of filling up that tub.
  6. KyNew

Thank you. Yes, apparently there is a regulation in Kentucky which allows for a maximum of a 50 gallon water heater in residential properties. We used to have an 80 gallon tank but when it failed, we were told we could only replace it with a 50 gallon tank. I don’t know of any regulations that...
  7. KyNew

thank you for responding. Yes, it has jets in it. It’s quite large. But inside my bathroom. I will look into having a retrofit heater. It was installed probably 11 years ago before we owned the home.
  8. KyNew

Hi Terry, Thank you for responding. We could have a propane heater installed, but that would be a much bigger project than just connecting a second water heater for this side of the house. We have geothermal system here for Heating. There is a state Kentucky regulation that only allows for a...
  9. KyNew

We have a big (5,000+ squ ft), 12 year old house with a brand new 50gal water heater (the largest one allowed). We ONLY have electricity, no gas on our property. The hot water capacity is generally fine for everything EXCEPT the large spa tub in our master bathroom. When I turn the hot water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks