Recent content by kmswans79

1. kmswans79

low water pressure troubleshooting

Well, First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for the insight and advice, secondly I should apologize for being an idiot. I lived here for 4 months before getting around to changing the filters. They looked bad at that point, but were not restricting the airflow. When you mentioned...
  2. kmswans79

Cistern Valves are both open. If I understand correctly, the well pump fills the cisterns, and the jet pump pulls from them. If the floats in the cisterns goes down, the well pump will kick in until they are full again. Regarding the suction leak, can you expand on what that means and how...
  3. kmswans79

Sorry, Missed the hose question. Pressure seems to get worse, further from the source. Furthest being the kitchen sink (Upstairs from water room) and at that location its a trickle at best. I am also noticing if i go to the kitchen sink after not having used the water for a bit, the pressure...
  4. kmswans79

I have two pressure gauges one at where the water comes into the house, and one near the pressure tank and jet pump. The well gauge sits at zero until the pump engages, and while running is at 10-15 I believe. I don't think that is what you are asking, but if that seems wrong, I can double...
  5. kmswans79

I am looking for help troubleshooting a low water pressure issue. The system is a bit unique, and was installed by the previous owner: Basic overview: I have a private well system. The homeowner previously had a solar heat system, and when they stopped using it, they incorporated two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks