Recent content by Khardiss

1. Khardiss

Where to begin...

We've kept the taxes paid, so there aren't any back taxes or debts involved. But don't get me started on the deed to the house/property. That's an entirely different ball of wax that would have all of you rolling your eyes and probably stop talking to me. Lol. For some unknown reason, my dad...
  2. Khardiss

Where to begin...

Thanks for the feedback everyone. "If he won't work on it, and you can only do it a couple of times a year, HIRE SOMEONE TO FINISH IT." This is what will most likely happen. I'm hoping to be able to do some work on it myself to save a few bucks down the road. "I assume your Dad had a permit...
  3. Khardiss

Where to begin...

Looking for suggestions on where/how to begin inspecting a partial plumbing system. Here's the story... My father had always dreamed of building his own house from scratch. After he retired, he started to build it, but passed away before completing it. So, my brother and I are now the owners...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks