Recent content by Kevin Tennant

1. Kevin Tennant

High Efficiency hot water tanks - winter issue - frost and ice

I wanted to be thorough in my explanation. You didn't need to read it, hence, the comment about the length of the blog was uncalled for. Regardless of the intake pipe orientation, putting salt in an appliances intake is just not a good idea, besides, it will most likely ice up again in no time...
  2. Kevin Tennant

Great attitude, wouldn't expect less from a overly priced Master Plumber. Unless you were kidding, rock salt would definitely get sucked down into the combustion area, not good for the unit.
  3. Kevin Tennant

This write up is for those that have a little experience with high efficiency WH (Water Heaters) and what to do with icing issues that occur when it's winter, since it's very common, I wanted say something. If you know what to do, then don't read this and waste 5 minutes of your life that you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks