Recent content by kegnison

1. kegnison

newly added water softener (Kinetico) causing other problems?????

well, shower head still drips and my shower this morning was very low hot water. I'm wondering if I have the correct meter disc in my system. I have the #4 disc. i was told this is the one I wanted for my house......of course this is the only one they had when they installed it. my water...
  2. kegnison

funny......when I got home last night, I went to check our upstairs shower and it was dripping. I took a shower and the temperature was where it should be. Turned the shower off and no dripping. My wife was told she can do laundry as long as she turns off the cold water to the washer during the...
  3. kegnison

just found out that we need a new water inlet valve on our washing machine. I find things to be very coincidental after we installed our Kinetico system. Gary, after reading your post again, are you referring to the tank for my well?
  4. kegnison

pardon my ignorance on the topic but I have never had a seperate expansion tank before. Would this be something my builder should have put in?
  5. kegnison

It is a brand new gas 50 gallon water heater. (new construction house)
  6. kegnison

ok....reply to my first issue. This morning I took a shower and I had to have the hot water setting all the way up again. What would be causing the temperature differences?
  7. kegnison

First of all, Greetings! First time post here. From what I have read recently, this is the place for answers and advice. My wife and I recently built a new home that has a well/septic system. Our original well water was hard and had iron in it. Long story short, had the Kinetico guy out and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks