Recent content by JohnDoe

1. JohnDoe

This doesn't work! Laundry floor drain backing up.

I think I went far enough I'm going to find the clean out outside the septic and try from that side. Will report back
  2. JohnDoe

1) I think I went far enough I'm going to find the clean out outside the septic and try from that side. Will report back 2) I'm on a slab 3) I don't know the layout of the house main sewer.. down the hall are two more baths. I can see and feel the P trap on the laundry floor drain. That is...
  3. JohnDoe

Drain has been cleaned. Still getting an issue with a bubble of air and water pushing out the floor drain. Is it just due to the venting on the washer standpipe? Thanks J
  4. JohnDoe

I can snake it tomorrow and see what happens! Will report back
  5. JohnDoe

Hi all, Having an issue with the floor drain backing up when the washer empties and sometimes the kitchen sink. Im in a 1950's ranch Ohio with slab and this is what I found in the wall. (House was someones quick flip) Been checking out the other forums and reading suggestions but need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks