Recent content by JohnDN90

1. JohnDN90

Is this a pitless adapter?

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had a chance to get back to it for a while. It's 48 inches below the ground level. It's 53 inches from the top of the casing (casing sticks up 5" above ground level). I didn't get a chance to measure the water level, but going by the well log from the...
  2. JohnDN90

The connector in the side of the casing definitely does not have threads on the top. What I'm not sure on is if there are any other types of pitless adapters out there and if this could be one of them. It seems odd to me that someone would install a permanent connector in a well like that...
  3. JohnDN90

I'm in Ohio and I'll see if I can get some better photos this weekend. I added a couple other photos I already had to my original post in the mean time. To be clear, those pictures are from the top of the well which had a pitcher pump on it as opposed to a standard well cap. I removed the...
  4. JohnDN90

Thanks for the feedback. I'm new to this so if there are any more details that anybody may find helpful in answering my question please let me know.
  5. JohnDN90

Can anyone confirm if this is a pitless adapter (see attached image)? If so, how would I go about removing it? Searching around on internet, it seems nearly all the pitless adapters have female threads at the top to thread a pipe into in order to pull it up. However, this doesn't appear to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks