John D Wilkinson

For most of my career, I was engaged in amusement park and themed entertainment design/build projects. I also spent a few years in industrial maintenance during boom and bust cycles of my chosen field. I am fairly fluent in a wide variety of mechanical, electromechanical, and digital systems. You get it all at Disney World. It's a great environment for a diehard generalist, and that said, absolute expert at nothing except being myself. The real down side is living with one's own wood shop, metal fabrication shop, auto shop, and art studios on property, and still building. Everything looks like it needs doing, and most of it looks like work... I wish you well if you are similarly situated/afflicted, but I have found no solution to this particular problem.

Best regards.
Birthday
Aug 30, 1954 (Age: 69)
Occupation
Retired industrial maintenance/control technician

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks