Recent content by Joel

1. J

Expansion 90 Question

Thanks alot Rugged. I saw the device I was talking about on the watts website (530). I'll call someone else and have them install the expansion tank - unfortunately for me I'm not handy enough to do it myself. I appreciate all the help. Here's hoping I don't have any problems before they...
  2. J

Expansion 90 Question

The picture you attached isn't what it looked like, but I don't know if that matters. The valve he removed actually came off of the pipe that goes to the outside spigot. It branch off right before the pipe exited the closet in the garage where the hot hater heater is. The valve basically just...
  3. J

Expansion 90 Question

To start I'll admit I really don't know squat about plumbing but I don't feel real confident with what the plumber who just visited my house said. Here's the scenario. I've been in my house about 3.5 years. About 6-9 months ago we started getting a drip from a drainage pipe (about 1-2 gallons...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks