Recent content by jmeloney

1. J

Is Sanigloss Finish Available on Toto Drake ADA Height?

I know the Toto Drake can be ordered with the Sanigloss finish. But I was just told it is not available on the Drake that is ADA height. Is this correct? Why would it be available on the regular Drake but not the ADA height Drake?
  2. J

Toto Gmax vs Double Cyclone & White Color Match with Kohler Bathtub

Gmax vs Double Cyclone technology, appearance of two different whites (kohler, toto) What about the Gmax (Drake) vs the Double Cyclone (Soiree) technology? Is there a big difference? I was told the Soiree was Gmax with the addition of the double cyclone, is this accurate? (Pretty much from...
  3. J

Toto Gmax vs Double Cyclone & White Color Match with Kohler Bathtub

I just got done reading all the forum posts about Toto toilets on your website. Thanks for providing all this information and feedback from others. It is a great help as I am about to replace two toilets (and I have two teenage boys who are very hard on the toilet!). I was also told about the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks