Recent content by jjs123

1. jjs123

New Clack Based Water Softener Not Pulling Brine on Recharge

Thank you. I did google before to get some ideas. But back to the water issue, how much water am I trying to displace? Trying to figure out how deep, long, wide, etc. the drain needs to be. Thank you for any suggestions.
  2. jjs123

Thank you for all the suggestions. A french drain may be doable versus trying to run it up and still having problems. Someone have an idea of how big I may need or plans to build one?
  3. jjs123

Thank you Gary. I mistyped in error. 3M had some default settings on their OEM Clack valve that I have not messed with yet for sanity sakes as a newbie. It is currently 45 minutes on the brine draw and 8 minutes on the refill if I watched correctly for what they say is approximately 12 pounds...
  4. jjs123

It is probably 10-15 foot above the top of the Clack and about 20foot long in the ceiling to the drain. If its possible I can stay the same size to the drain, just wasn't sure what was coming off the Clack and was guessing. Just know that the existing one going up the wall is smaller. We are...
  5. jjs123

Thank you very much. After checking the suggestions, I removed the drain plug and ran a cycle. It's currently running correctly. The old Eccowater one cabinet system was pumped up the wall, into the attic and drilled into an overhead sewer pipe to go out to the septic. It appears that the...
  6. jjs123

Never had a water softener but the house we bought had one but it was broken. We just had the plumber replumb and install a Aqua Pure CWS200ME which is a 2 tank system where the salt is in a separate holding tank. The valve is a rebranded Clack valve. The plumber hooked it all up and I put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks