jimmypajama

1980-1985 worked summer job for Cahill Plumbing in Evanston Illinois - assisted plumbers and warehouse manager
1985-2016 founded and was president of Hot2Cold, Inc. Independent Plumbing Rep Firm covering IL, WI, MN, IN, KY, MI. My firm established many domestic and European manufacturers in the high end market. Dornbracht, Franke, Alape, Duravit, Wetstyle, Infinity Drain, Stone Forest, Geberit, Americh, Bainultra, Mountain Plumbing Products and others.
2016 - present became my wife's partner in a show room in the North Loop neighborhood in Minneapolis. Founded in 2003, Montaggio was the first show room in Minneapolis dedicated to High end plumbing that serves the architect designer market. Our team has extensive knowledge of high end plumbing solutions for our customers. We also serve the high end project market and have supplied plumbing for many hotels and condo projects such as 4 seasons, the Eleven condos, W hotels, Salt Hotels, and Aparium Hotel Group. We are adept at finding solutions for plumbing and the growing wellness movement.
Website
https://montaggio.net/
Occupation
Plumbing Show Room Owner

Contact

Facebook
MontaggioMpls

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks