Recent content by jhawk89

1. jhawk89

Navien NPE-240A hot water takes a long time to reach faucet

So after not running water for a few hours, I checked the line leading to the "recirc" label on the WH and it feels cool while the "hot" line feels warm-ish. Could this indicate a bad check valve? I'm curious, it seems like the pipes are colour coded for temp and the pipe leading out of the...
  2. jhawk89

This is what I determined was the settings initially from my research, so I configured the valve and dip switches like you mentioned but the time to hot water seemed to be significantly worse than setting the recirculation to be internal. I'll re-configure it back to what it is supposed to be...
  3. jhawk89

We recently moved into a new build 3 floor townhouse that is using the Navien NPE-240A for the water heater and have been experience many issues related to water. 1. Water pressure is very low at the shower faucet (ie. it was measured at about half the PSI it usually should be). 2. Water takes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks