Recent content by Jeremy Stempka

1. Jeremy Stempka

Scala 2 Pump issues

well when it dies, maybe I'll have him take a look at one of your CSV to replace it:)
  2. Jeremy Stempka

Scala 2 Pump issues

Looks like a valve may have been stuck on the water softener causing water to slowly drain. thanks for the tip.
  3. Jeremy Stempka

Scala 2 Pump issues

Not Yet, I will check today and get back. Thanks for the lead.
  4. Jeremy Stempka

Scala 2 Pump issues

I have it narrowed down to the first tank on the water softener system. Anyone know how this could cause the pump to cycle if no visible water is leaking from it?
  5. Jeremy Stempka

Scala 2 Pump issues

Hey everyone, new to the site but found some good info on here for a project I helped my father in law with last weekend. They have a low capacity/low recharge well they have been dealing with for 20+ years. We just installed two 300 gallon tanks in the basement which are filled from the well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks