Recent content by jdsoreacres

1. jdsoreacres

CEFIONTECT /CeFiONtect , a customer poll and reviews

My Ultramax SaniGloss is dirty. What should I use? After reading the forums and toilet info on Terry Love's Plumbing I could only buy Totos for our recent remodel. I bought the UltraMax with SaniGloss for our bathroom and the Drake ADA for the guest bathroom. I am not a regular...
  2. jdsoreacres

I want a very low profile shower "curb".

On the Johnbridge.com I followed Musky Mike's photo saga of his handicapped shower remodel - very helpful - also John's article on "accessible, barrier free showers built with ceramic tile". Musky Mike used Ditra with the Kerdi system. I think we are past the point of no return for using the...
  3. jdsoreacres

Thank you Jim. We are considering a collapsible water dam to contain water off the shower curtain. We aren't having a door - only a extra long shower curtain. I have looked at the John Bridge site. Is the kerdi system available locally? We have a sunfloor system to put in under the porcelain...
  4. jdsoreacres

Smooth Shower...Easy Clean?? Suggestion?

Cost wise - how expensive is cultured marble? I called Re-Bath for their acrylic tub surrounds and it seemed to be $1000 for each wall of an alcove set tub. We are considering formica laminate.
  5. jdsoreacres

We are three weeks into a bathroom remodel - completely gutted and rebuilt - almost. Our plan called for a 42x30ish shower area in one corner of a 7.5x7.5 bathroom. We wanted it to be as barrier free as possible. Now that the plumbing is set for all the fixtures - I am told it is impossible to...
  6. jdsoreacres

Washlets..

Jasmine Washlet I found this older posting while researching our bathroom remodel. You probably have already decided to invest or not invest in a bidet. We are planning our bathroom remodel and expect to buy the Jasmine or the Blondell model. We had never considered it until were window...
  7. jdsoreacres

curbless shower

Also wanting a curbless shower We are remodeling our two bathrooms into a combination of something... The smaller bath is 5x8 now and we will be changing it to 6x7'. Quite small to have have a vanity, toilet and shower. We think we want tiled walls and floor (waterproof right?) and the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks