Recent content by JCConst

1. JCConst

Master Bath Vent

I appreciate the response! Is the “can’t” because of a potential clog? I literally had a combo sitting in front of me, I planned on using it. Some how the santee took its place. I don’t know how it would be changed at this point. A repair fitting on the branch and saw out what is there? I...
  2. JCConst

Master Bath Vent

How about this sanitary tee I used into the horizontal drain. I don't think I had any other option to make this work! The first one is the wet vent. The shower does have the WC and the sink up line. Maybe clean any up hill splash from the shower?
  3. JCConst

Master Bath Vent

Here is some better photos. You are correct about the trap weir. I am measuring further up the branch then what I was thinking. At this point I will either vent the WC mid branch and the shower as shown in the photo. I value your response and thank you! I have included some photos of the...
  4. JCConst

Master Bath Vent

A few inches passed the vanity fitting (to the right) Is the middle of the 2x8. Which is about 5’ from the toilet and about 5’ from the shower. I can’t come off the top but at a horizontal with 1/4” pitch can be done. The branch line drops with a sweep 90 through the walls. I definitely do...
  5. JCConst

Master Bath Vent

Hello, I am installing a master bath on a second story floor. Got a little excited and started glueing things together then started questioning where to vent the fixtures. You can see where the vanity will run. There will be a wall framed there and and easy route for a dry vent up through it...
  6. JCConst

3” Fitting Socket Depth

It’s shy about a heavy 1/8th. I marked 1-1/2”.. I attempted it twice actually. First time was worse, yanked it out quick enough, reapplied a little primer/glue and went back after it. There was bridging block between the f/j in the way, that I didn’t want to remove. Ended up removing the...
  7. JCConst

3” Fitting Socket Depth

I was fitting 3” sch 40 pipe in a awkward spot the other day. I didn’t get the pipe to fully seat in the socket. You can see my pencil mark on the pipe. Anyone see an issue with this. We might pressure test @ 5 psi but I have to continue building off this line.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks