1. James A Pettit

Can i use 1 auto vent to vent multiple fixtures on a 2" vent

Can i use 1 auto vent to vent multiple fixtures on a 2" vent
  2. James A Pettit

Auto vent

Can multiple fixtures be vented in to one Auto vent
  3. James A Pettit

Draining a lavatory into a double fixture fitting

So I can come off the top of the double fixture fitting with a 3x2 bushing then put a 2" sanitary tee arm over turn up with a 2" long sweep into a 2" double fixture fitting then come off the top of it and revent into the 2" vent for the toilets?
  4. James A Pettit

I used a 3x2 bushing off the top of the double so I can put in a sanitary tee and arm over to a 2" double fixture fitting then come off the top of it and revent BACK into the 2" vent for the toilets?
  5. James A Pettit

I'm using a 3" double fixture fitting with a 1/8th bend with a closet fixture on BOTH sides for back to BACK toilet drains and off the top of the fitting its has a 3x2 bushing can I put in a sanitary tee and arm over to a 2" double fixture fitting then come off the top of it and revent BACK in...
  6. James A Pettit

Can I use the vent off a double fixture with 1/8 th bend as a drain for a lavatory
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks