Recent content by jabez

1. J

Various well problems

Thanks to everyone for their input BUT I am screwed. Got home last night to no water again. Heard the pump running, went in house, no one using water. Wife decided to use dishwasher yesterday afternoon, ran well dry I thought. Looked down in well, water level way below what it has ever been...
  2. J

Various well problems

I agree we are exceeding the recovery rate of the well. So the only 2 options I can think of are: 1-Bigger reserve tank-well should replenish fast because we are close to flowing water, but no guarantees :( and bigger reserve might handle our demands. We are in a 4 year drought in my area...
  3. J

Various well problems

Thank you for the very speedy reply. The $900 included a pump but after the appearance and performance of the 3, I decided to go it on my own. Money is tight with me as with everyone these days. The various instructions that came with the pump and jet said to not put it within 5 foot of...
  4. J

Various well problems

Deep well, 1/2 HP 2 pipe jet, Wayne brand with terrible instructions, think it is referred to as a convertible. I replaced pump, foot valve, all pipes going down into the well. Well is 60 ft, water is 50ft and foot valve is at 55ft. Been without water several days, original problem was motor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks