Recent content by irisheyes920

1. I

New well drilled- muddy water

I can't even begin to thank you all for your help and suggestions. It's really sad when complete strangers, with no face-to-face contact, can help me and answer my questions, while two different companies shrug their shoulders and point to the other guy. We called the pump installation...
  2. I

Do I call the drilling company or the water well pump company?? Not that this is pertinent to the question at hand, but our old well partially collapsed about three weeks ago. We didn't know why we had murky water that didn't settle when it sat in a glass on the counter, so we called a...
  3. I

We had a new well drilled yesterday and the pump company hooked it up today. The new well is at 123 ft (not sure if that's relevant or not). When the pump people left, they said to run the cold water in the bath tub for "a while", turn it off "for a while" and repeat this until the water runs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks