Recent content by injun11

1. I

Ultramax vs Soiree/Guinevere?

Hi Steve....thks for the added info. I also found a posting by Terry with pictures and installation instructions. Yes, the information on this site is great. I would hate to get a toilet and find it can't do the job. My old Norris one-piece toilets have been pretty good over the years...
  2. I

Yep....after the post I found some other info buried in some other posts....thks much....I think we will give it a try.
  3. I

I am having trouble finding any reviews on the Soiree/Guinevere. Can anybody tell me how they like this toilet? How does it compare with the Ultramax in clog-resistance? How does it compare with the Ultramax in Quietness? TOTO Soiree pedestal lav, faucet and toilet suite
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks