Recent content by IL

1. IL

To Kohler (faucets) or not to Kohler...

Actually, I had performed Google searches. I thought you were referring to an actual document with a precise title, thus the question. The previous posters have been quite helpful. I have scanned through some of Terry's forums. Thank you for your time.
  2. IL

Is How To Buy A Faucet a book or internet page? Haven't bought fixtures yet but need to soon...interior walls & roof just went up.
  3. IL

global economy It is not a surprising, but unfortunately aggravating strategy to make sizes just slightly non-compatible with competitor brands. Sounds similar to other markets, computer software/hardware coming to mind... Unfortunately, I like Kohler Purist two handle faucets but not the...
  4. IL

Thank you for the advice! Good idea to stay away from anything without spec sheets easily available. And I'll definitely download all the owners/install manuals when I finalize my picks.
  5. IL

Hi. I'm trying to make purchases which will last, buy USA as much as possible, not cause installation headache for my contractors, etc. for a new house. Kohler seemed a natural choice since I live in IL, but I've since learned not all of it is manufactured here. Because of this website...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks