Recent content by icrusbound

1. icrusbound

How to deal with sloppy slab when pouring sidewalk adjacent

So, just in case anyone else reads this, the saw rental was not really an option. They are all too big and have too much guard or shaft on either side of the blade to get close to the wall. Plus, not sure if I'm just late to the game, but the BORG requires that you purchase a saw blade to go...
  2. icrusbound

Thanks for the responses guys. One more quick question: Can I get close enough to the slab to cut flush with it if I have a concrete saw? I'd be happy to rent one. BTW, I realized after posting that the previous owner that laid the bricks did so at a very low level (which is why that side of...
  3. icrusbound

Hi, and thanks in advance. I am pouring a 6' x 60' side yard next to the slab. I am in San Diego where I have not seen it really freeze since I showed up here 35 years ago. There was previously a brick path there with about 8" of concrete next to the slab that transitioned into the brick. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks