Recent content by Hydrohead

1. H

Water Pressure Inconsistent After Shutting Off Pump

Have you watched your pressure gauge to see what it is doing when your problem occurs? Let us know what the pressure gauge reads when this happens.
  2. H

Crabgrass

I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks!
  3. H

Who does the deleting?

My gut tells me that Cookie or someone other than Terry gets in here and selectively deletes threads or posts. I am dismayed by what stays and what goes! For instance, the personal attacks are still out there for everyone to read, but the thread that was actually working towards a...
  4. H

Won't build pressure during / after heavy rain

Is the filter before or after the pressure switch/pressure tank?
  5. H

Crabgrass

Thanks boots
  6. H

Crabgrass

Does Halt stop it from spreading or kill the germinating crabgrass? I'm to the point where I think I just need to kill off everything and start over. With 1/2 acre of grass, that's not my first choice!
  7. H

Crabgrass

What is the best way to eliminate crabgrass, and at what time of the year? I have tried overseeding and fertilizer for the last two years and it seems to have stopped spreading, but it is still pretty thick. Thanks
  8. H

How much disinfectant to use?

I have been told by the Dept. of Health to add 1 gallon of bleach for every 50' of water in a 6" casing. Attach garden hose to bib and run water back into the well casing until you smell the bleach. Let it stand for 2 hrs. Then run water through all fixtures in house until you smell the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks