Recent content by Hubby

1. Hubby

Garden Irrigation Plan

What are you irrigating? Two greenhouses (year around use) Blackberries Blueberries Muscadines Concords Strawberries Red Raspberries Outside Spring vegetables Outside Summer vegetables Outside Fall vegetables What type of drip are you using and what is the gph flow rate of the drip? ...
  2. Hubby

Garden Irrigation Plan

That is another way to use the stream water. Unfortunately with this option we are up in the mountains of eastern TN and have a layer of stone about 3 feet below ground level.
  3. Hubby

Garden Irrigation Plan

I very much appreciate your direction and the DIAGRAM! I have printed out your reply.
  4. Hubby

Garden Irrigation Plan

I would appreciate thoughts about my question: I am planning on constructing a irrigation system using water coming from a stream along our garden area. The water will be pumped to 1,000 gallons of storage up about eight feet in height. We will be using drip irrigation. The mainline supply run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks