Recent content by hubboy

1. hubboy

No heat only at last two baseboard heaters

Ok yep was just air in system isolated burner from heat zone installed hose and bucket on drain moved reg to street pressure and let run for a bit. Closed up all moved reg lever back put heat on and now good. Spent entire bleeding now I know.
  2. hubboy

No heat only at last two baseboard heaters

Hi everyone. Remodeling lower room in home had access to heating pipes so updated to rooms to slant fin baseboards from cast iron. Decided to change 20yr working old circulator pump, drain valves, and leaking hi- vent at burner. Put heat on bled every baseboard, drain , etc. Now have heat at...
  3. hubboy

Toilet flange

Got it, thanks
  4. hubboy

Toilet flange

Cannot thank you guys enough for the inputs and info. Going with a coupler trimmed to help with height and possibly going to trim pipe as well as put out in last post. Will keep it simple and clean as possible. One more question. Use cleaner and Cement to seal coupler and flange instead of...
  5. hubboy

Toilet flange

6. hubboy

Toilet flange

Thank you for the numbers and sites. When the manufacture describing a toilet flange and states its a 3" inside, it fits inside a 3" pvc pipe? Thankyou again, gene
  7. hubboy

Toilet flange

8. hubboy

Toilet flange

Thank you for your input and info. Unfortunately I am going to trim the tailpiece to get the proper height so there goes the gasket on that type of flange and I rather glue over and not make the pipe diameter smaller if possible
  9. hubboy

Toilet flange

Hello everyone. Read and used this site to install my first durock, tile surround. Thankyou again! My question is on a toilet flange. The floor is a concrete slab . The pipe is a 3" PVC. I need to find a stainless steel ring toilet flange that fits over the 3" pipe and also has a longer than...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks