Recent content by HolmesStephanie

1. HolmesStephanie

WWE Fans here?

I am a big fan of WWE. Here's mine: Favorites - Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Stephanie McMohan, Triple H. Non-favorite - Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Russev (same pinch)
  2. HolmesStephanie

The most insane bike ride down a mountain

Absolutely insane bike riding. I cannot imagine how it was done, very sharp eyes that bike rider has.
  3. HolmesStephanie

Need advice on drain camera and snake purchase

AnyKit drain camera is a good quality product. I used this on my motor home to find a water leak worked great you have to study the screen to determine what you are looking at it’s not magic you have to work at it but it preformed great.
  4. HolmesStephanie

Smelly bathroom plumbing

If an odor is coming from your drain or bathroom water, it might be because of sulfur. To be specific, hydrogen sulfide gas creates an unpleasant smell. It is produced because of bacteria and can be in places such as the ground, the sewage, and/or contaminated water and pipes.
  5. HolmesStephanie

Raise Shower Head Height?

This standard shower enclosure height is 72 or 78 inches, starting from your bathroom floor. It's good to know you've raised it to a standard height.
  6. HolmesStephanie

Rain shower head height...

Hey there, The standard height for rain showerhead – 84″ when you install a rain shower head, you should place it at least 80 inches above your shower floor.
  7. HolmesStephanie

Question about height of shower head.

The standard height of a shower head is 80" (6'8"), 203 cm above the shower floor. The minimum recommended shower head height is 72” (6') 183 cm, which may be undesirable for taller users.
  8. HolmesStephanie

Shower Head Recommendation

A high pressure shower head maximizes the flow of water through the shower head for a powerful spray. OptiFLOW is an uncompromising performance design standard. If your shower head is weak or suffers from low water pressure, enjoy a better performance by replacing it with a Waterpik shower head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks