Recent content by Holla

1. Holla

Inlet Temp lift

OK, so much for that test. I checked the manual and the NG pressure range is 3.5" - 14" WC. Which is .50 PSI max so the gauge I installed doesn't even read in that small of increments. I need to connect a true WC gauge to check the real pressure. Back to the drawing board and the local...
  2. Holla

Inlet Temp lift

More info. I talked to support today and of course couldn't replicate the problem while I had them, but they did ask what my NG supply pressure is. No idea so I installed a gauge on the same line as the WH and I have less than .5PSI at the unit with no other appliances running at the time...
  3. Holla

Inlet Temp lift

Thank you all for the input. I'm leaning toward a holding tank being the most cost effective way to go though I'd like to put a high flow low lift unit inline without spending another $1k to do it let alone the power requirements. I'll keep you posted.
  4. Holla

Inlet Temp lift

I have a Westinghouse 199k btu residential tankless been installed 5 years without issues. (WGRTNG199) Over the last winter I had some cold showers as it was brutally cold and was told by Westinghouse support that the inlet temp was too cold and the unit was protecting itself from freezing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks