Recent content by Heimhenge

1. H

Persistent Leak at Water Tank Outlet

Thanks to all for the input. Never tried the FlexSeal as the leak worsened before I could try it. Was up to a gallon an hour when I decided to just replace the fitting. Plumber had to have an assistant go inside the tank to replace it. $$$ He solved the height mismatch by elevating the copper...
  2. H

Thanks. It appears to be leaking between the "plumbers epoxy" and tank, judging from the calcium carbonate deposits. Hoping that as the pressure drops the leak will self seal. Down to 1.0 psi as of today ... about 700 gallons. FYI, the second smaller line coming out of the tank runs to a psi...
  3. H

Thanks for the insights. The copper plumbing didn't line up exactly with the tank output hole, so l;ast time the tank was empty I added that short length of radiator hose with stainless pipe clamps. It had enough flex to make up for the height difference and figured it would flex along with the...
  4. H

Just joined this forum and this is my first post. Looks like the perfect community for my question. I have a 2000 gallon poly water storage tank fed by my well. Well production has been dropping (Arizona drought) and I had to have my tank commercially refilled for the first time in a few years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks