Recent content by HeightsKyle

1. HeightsKyle

Leaking Riser Nozzle

I have three controller operated values. They are currently turned off. I know this because when I turn one on, the sprinklers start working. So you would recommend figured out the controller value to the zone that is leaking and replace the value itself or just the diaphragm? Is this...
  2. HeightsKyle

Leaking Riser Nozzle

Yes, the picture is a riser with a spray head. It is constantly leaking. City water. I do not know if I have a regulator in my sprinkler system. The water does stop leaking once the water is turned off to the sprinkler system. The water does not stop leaking. The only way the water stops...
  3. HeightsKyle

Leaking Riser Nozzle

I had a Rain Bird sprinkler that was leaking out of the head. I solved the leak problem by replacing the inside with a Seal-A-Matic value. This fixed the leaking issue at one sprinkler head, but now one of my risers with a nozzle attached to the top is constantly leaking water out of the nozzle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks