Recent content by havefun

1. havefun

Moving Washer - remodel

So, I gave up trying to get the 3" connection in place and called in a established plumbing company in the area, to make the connection into the 3", and put in the washer trap, and vent. Felt stupid after the guy cut off the toilet bend, pushed everything back, and put the fitting in place nice...
  2. havefun

Moving Washer - remodel

I think I answered my own question regarding downstream. Found an explanation that downstream in this reference applies to fixtures connected to the wet vent, not the toilet drain. Since I'm using a dry revent for the washer, it doesn't apply. Do I have that right? Also I believe that table...
  3. havefun

Moving Washer - remodel

Thanks for the feedback, Terry. Is using a 1 1/2" revent from the new washer location tying into the lav 1 1/2" vent sufficient? Tying the 2" drain from the new washer location downstream of where the lav and tray drain into the 3" running from the toilet is ok? I did the new design based...
  4. havefun

Moving washing machine

I originally posted in the Canadian forum, but haven't had any feedback. Was hoping for some help with moving washing machine as part of a remodel. I want to be sure that I am venting correctly, and that washing machine drain is tied into the 3" drain at the correct spot Original thread...
  5. havefun

Moving Washer - remodel

I realize that I missed drawing the revent after the utility tub in my new image. It would be retained from the existing.
  6. havefun

Moving Washer - remodel

Hello Everyone, Hoping I can get some input on moving my washer, as part of a main floor powder room and laundry room (adjoining non-load bearing wall) remodel made necessary after discovering a slow leak due to a baseboard nail through side of bottom plate, The 2" drain pipe was for vanity...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks