Recent content by GrnsShop

1. GrnsShop

Bidet spiking water pressure reading

I'll try moving it closer. One question though... I ran across air chambers, something I didn't know existed previously. Are they similar and/or somehow better? I read they can take up lots of space, but that's not a concern where I'm working.
  2. GrnsShop

Yes, I closed it up about one turn (proprietary decorative design). It helps a bit with the hammer, but it's still persistent. I could dial it down to the point it eliminates it, but the recovery time would suffer. I do have a water hammer arrestor on the cold side to the tub, less than six feet...
  3. GrnsShop

I've been dialing down the fill valve in increments. It seems to have helped the hammering and the change in fill rate doesn't suffer much. Not really sure what changed, but I suppose the house is starting to show some age.
  4. GrnsShop

I forgot to add that the actual pressure isn't hitting these crazy numbers. The high needle is being forced higher by the rapid pressure change. Actual pressure is where it should be. Tried to upload a short clip of it, but it looks like video isn't allowed.
  5. GrnsShop

I have a Toto Neorest 700 that's always filled fast, after flushing. I have enjoyed the quick recovery, but sometimes it clanks the pipe as soon as it stuffs off. Lately, it seems like it's a little louder than before (could just be now I'm aware of this, because of a gauge). My gauge sometimes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks