Recent content by gluecan

1. gluecan

vent chart

looking for a chart that show how fare a vent can be from a waste pipe for 1 1/2 2 and 3 inch pipe
  2. gluecan

1.5" or 2" nails for hardwood install? Or staples?

use 2 inch i do and have for 30 years staples are better in most wood flooring
  3. gluecan

A-Frame heat improvements

on the end and 2 6 ft go to slatfin.com to learn what you need to know
  4. gluecan

Should I get a permit for a basement bathroom?

one more thing to think of is your insurance if u do not get a permit your ins co can deny all claimes on your policy. it just happen in town a guy had his house reroofed and the next day had a fire an his ins.co said to bad u did not strip it when u reroofed it. under mn law u have to strip...
  5. gluecan

Need to add ground wire

ya and a electrician is not to drill holes in studs with out a builders lic
  6. gluecan

Should flue be completely sealed up through the roof?

have them come back and fix it then back charge them for your time for such a shitty job the frist time
  7. gluecan

Transition from galv supply to copper

one thing to keep in mind if u remove the plaster is to put a built in shelf unit in to hide the opening. that why u do not have to match the plaster
  8. gluecan

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

skin mayo and john hopkin have study reports out
  9. gluecan

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

water softener and cancer risk have you read the risk of cancer from water softener and salt if not do some looking around
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks