Recent content by glorybound

1. glorybound

Navien NCB 240 extreme cold water sandwhich frequent pressure purges

Hey Dana, Sorry so long getting back to you, Holidays and all! You were right on that tank was to small and your right that combi fires so high and fast that the pressures would spike, Replaced all good Thanks a bunch for your expertise! Regards
  2. glorybound

Thanks alot Dana these combi are relatively new for us ,I checked expansion tank it was 10 psi I will check pump pressures on both ends of the loop . And check Hi-vent I also was going to turn off feeder and see if there is a leak in the system explaining the air I really appreciate your help!
  3. glorybound

Hello did you resolve your issue? I installed a 180 this spring and are experiencing the same problem trying to find a happy balance I have had spikes on top end and bottom I know they will cut off if either one goes to high or low ,Replaced makeup water regulator checked pressure tank andput...
  4. glorybound

Navien recall

Thanks Mike Idid not know that !
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks