Recent content by glacial_erratic

1. glacial_erratic

Kohler Wellworth Canister Flush Valve chain tangling?

Thanks!!! I will change the chain. It seems like Kohler could have figured that out! MJH
  2. glacial_erratic

Wellworth pictures It took me a while to get pictures. I don't live at the house where the toilet is. Here are some pix attached. The first one is when the toilet flushes, the second picture is when the tube is back down for refilling. Any ideas on how to prevent the chain from sticking, let...
  3. glacial_erratic

The Wellworth doesn't have a flapper. It has a tall, wide tube that lifts up with the lever and a chain near the top. (Sorry, I'm an amateur, don't know the name of the tube-like thing that lifts up to flush.) The chain just tangles itself - like some of the links get kind of twisted up...
  4. glacial_erratic

We had a Koehler Wellworth toilet installed during a remodel last year. It flushes OK, but about every 3 or 4 flushes, the chain inside the tank gets tangled or stuck, and the toilet runs. Then you havd to open the lid and straighten it out. Are there any fixes or ways to prevent this? Thank you!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks