Recent content by gcronau

1. gcronau

ROMEX®/cable color changes

Another funny thing about this letter is that, if you read it carefully, it boils down to: "We're giving you a very stern warning, and if you don't comply, we're going to come back in 10 days and give you another really stern warning." And this time we'll mean it! <lol>
  2. gcronau

ROMEX®/cable color changes

I would have thought "Romex" would have long ago passed into the public domain. The term has been around for at least 80 years. I, and most of the people I know, use the term Romex. I almost never use the term NMB unless I'm trying to distinguish it from UFB. I think the ship may have sailed on...
  3. gcronau

Hose Bibb leaking from handle

Hi, I can't speak to the packing on that spigot, but I wanted to mention that you're using those quick disconnects backwards. The female end, the part that has the sliding collar, should be put on the spigot and on the far ends of any hoses. The male end, the grey part shown in the photo, should...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks