Recent content by gastongal

1. G

New well water cloudy...clay?

I ran the water too much today (now cloudy and debris) I ran the water too much today (over an hour twice). I ended up with not only cloudy water but now it has something that looks like sand in it. I really messed up. My plan is to let the well sit for 2 days and let it recover. Obviously...
  2. G

Running the Water Out of a Bored Well Does anyone know how long at one time I should run out the water. I've run it out for over an hour but I don't know how long to continue. I think the well has (had) about 35 feet of water. The well company is closed all next week so I can't contact them.
  3. G

New Bored Well - Water Cloudy Hello - I had a new bored well installed about a week ago and the water is cloudy. I can't see anything in the water like debris. The well installer told me to let it sit a few days to see if it would clear up. However, what I've read in your postings suggest I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks