Recent content by frankis843

1. frankis843

Irrigation Head Spacing Issue

I have 42' x 48' rectangle that has heads on all corners and one in the middle of each side, all shooting towards the middle. Heads cover roughly 27'. Everything I have found says head to head coverage is what you need. In a large area like mine, it seems as if a middle head is missing from...
  2. frankis843

Garbage Disposal Plumbing, I'm stumped and needing help!

Does that mean I should increase the amount of pipe above the tee to force the disposer to drain?
  3. frankis843

Does this look good? Redwood: notice the new disposer :-)
  4. frankis843

Is there a big difference between the compact and essential models in your opinion?
  5. frankis843

Okay, that makes sense. I can rotate the disposer right? The current outlet doesn't point at the other drain... So, I would take a straight tube out of the disposer to a "T" and have one tube going up out of the "T" to the drain and another down to the P trap? Sorry for all the...
  6. frankis843

is the metal drain pipe thick (ie tough to cut)?
  7. frankis843

I was thinking of using an end outlet continuous waste by hooking up the right end (as pictured below) to the disposal and tying in the left end to the metal drain coming out of my second basin and joining it to the trap on the lower drain. Does that make sense? Am I way off? I don't want...
  8. frankis843

The upper drain was lower than the disposal until I got a deeper sink. It is my mistake 100%. What I meant by problems was, do you see any potential things to look out for if I try and tie the two together myself?
  9. frankis843

Do you see any potential problems for re-routing of the disposer to the lower trap and the sink to the upper? I'm hopeful that I can go to a big box and I can get all of the pvc pieces and connectors and do it without having to open up the back wall. Do I have any chance? The bottom trap is...
  10. frankis843

Do you mean make sure to put this piece on this way and not flip it around like it was? If i switch the tall and short side I can bridge the gap, but I can't get it to seal....is it time to call a plumber? The last picture is my current setup, but the right half of the "J" won't quite seal off
  11. frankis843

I'm not sure what her background is. She said they can't really discuss code as a store policy, but mentioned that most plumbers in the area say there must be a separate P trap for each drain. I ended up leaving with a longer outlet for the disposal and hope that I can get it to some seal off...
  12. frankis843

Is it possible that joining the two sink basins into one outlet is against code. The lady at Lowe's said it was probably against code. From what I could find, my city uses the Uniform Plumbing Code 2006 as their guidelines. Thanks, Frank
  13. frankis843

Redwood, Thanks for the reply. Backing the photo out a bit, would it be possible to tie the disposal in with the other basin of the sink which is leaving the wall at a lower height? Thanks! Frank
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks