Recent content by frank bombe

1. frank bombe

Navien 240 water pump issues

well were all fixed, the pump went bad was covered under warranty however that wasnt the reason why our house is struggling to hit set temp. currently outside temp is 15f and getting low single digits at night , upstairs zone is the worst thermostat set at 68 only hitting 64-65 on constintly...
  2. frank bombe

I will take some pics, i lived in the home for 10yrs prior but last winter was exceptionally cold at times?I have no idea on the amount of baseboard we have never measured it? 48316
  3. frank bombe

Hello im new to these combo boiler/water heaters, had new unit installed last christmas and my system failed this week flashing E001 , technican came replaced the pump inside the unit and its back up and running? pretty concerned that its not even a year old and already having issues? My home...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks