Recent content by Flushedup

1. Flushedup

adding a toilet with a sanitary tee

I don't think there is a vent for the waste line now that I look at it again, I think that the vent is the other direction towards the bathtub. I would be cutting into the 3" waste line and adding the toilet. The bathtub would run past this new toilet. Hope this helps. I could put another vent...
  2. Flushedup

The toilet will be going against a finished wall. There is a crawl space up above and this toliet would be on the second floor. I have a little less than 8" between the floor and the ceiling down below. The waste line is 3" pvc. There used to be another toilet upstream from this but it was...
  3. Flushedup

The toilet will be going against a finished wall. There is a crawl space up above and this toliet would be on the second floor. I have a little less than 8" between the floor and the ceiling down below. The waste line is 3" pvc. There used to be another toilet upstream from this but it was...
  4. Flushedup

I would like to add a toilet and the waste line is directly under where it can go, about 5 feet from the stack. My question is can I cut the waste line and put a sanitary in tee facing up and drop a short pipe into the top of it then hook up the flange. Or do I need to put the sanitary tee on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks