Recent content by Fisherman

1. Fisherman

Kitchen sink leaking to outside wall

Thanks fellas, for all of your comments and information. I found a legitimate plumber friend at church who is willing to help me do the repair. He suggested using what's called a "No-hub coupling" between the old pipe and the new pipe. So, now I'm off to make up my shopping list, and then it's...
  2. Fisherman

I went searching for a fishing avatar, found that smiley, and voila! It worked!
  3. Fisherman

It looks like there is glue on/in the joint. What's weird is, while running water down the drain and watching the joint, water just seeps right out through the glue! This pipe is only about a half inch from the outside wall. Where I live the temperature right on the outside of that wall gets up...
  4. Fisherman

Calling a plumber... Any plumber in my area that wants the job? :)
  5. Fisherman

Yuk!! Okay, here's what I found. The joint right above the clean out plug is leaking, and the joint right above it is leaking on the other side, on the stucco side of the joint (the third photo). I can feel wetness back there with my fingers. How hard is this to repair? It looks like a bigger...
  6. Fisherman

Okay, here's a new twist to the story. The bottom of the cabinet under the sink is very damp. It's been wet before, but before I always had found plumbing leaks under the sink baskets. But this time, no leaks under the sink. So, I'm thinking that water from the leak in the wall is getting into...
  7. Fisherman

I suppose that's where this is going, I was just trying to convince myself that's it's just a restricted pipe that could be cured either with a snake or chemicals. Oh well...
  8. Fisherman

Hi Everyone, I have a strange plumbing problem, was searching the internet for a clue and found this forum. It looked like a nice bunch of folks so I registered. Here's my problem. My house is about 25 years old. The sink is a porcelain, double basket, with a waste disposal under the left...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks