Recent content by Fatty Acid

1. Fatty Acid

Mixing Zurn PEX A with Uponor PEX B Fittings/Expansion Rings

Interesting discussion but can anyone address my original concerns? Specifically Uponor PEX-A rings on Zurn PEX-B. Is there any concern they are incompatible? The mixing of fittings doesn't bother me because that was happening anyway (silcocks, angle stops) but is there an issue with Uponor...
  2. Fatty Acid

The UV exposure allowances was important to me because a lot of my re-pipe was done from the outside due to various reasons (e.g. fully tiled walls in the bathrooms) and the PEX Is going to exposed" longer than ideal. So you see no technical reason to be concerned with Uponor PEX A rings on...
  3. Fatty Acid

Hello I had my house re-plumbed with Zurn PEX B tubing and Zurn F1960 expansion rings/fittings. After verifying all the work, just in one bathroom, instead of Zurn F1960 Polymer/Plastic fittings the plumbers used Uponor F1960 Polymer/Plastic fittings and also mixed in some Uponor PEX A...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks