Recent content by eureka54

1. eureka54

Scala pump problem.

Thank you for the info!!
  2. eureka54

Scala pump problem.

Valveman,I am returning the Scala2 pump.Could you tell me what size and maybe the brand name of a good jet pump?I already have a 2 gallon expansion tank in the line so besides the jet pump and the CSV what else would I need? Thanks for suggesting the jet pump,I think it will be more reliable.
  3. eureka54

Scala pump problem.

The pump is not cycling when there is no call for water.Guess I will try to return it as it sounds like a control problem.Thanks for the info.
  4. eureka54

Scala pump problem.

I have the internal tank on the pump set at the correct pressure.I do not have a check valve on the suction line.What purpose does the check valve serve? Thanks again for any info.
  5. eureka54

Scala pump problem.

I just installed a Scala2 pressure pump.I am on a (closed system) municipal water system.The pump cycles on and off every seven to ten seconds.If I run my sprinkler system or take a shower that lasts longer than 15 minutes the pump lights up a leak symbol on the diagnostic panel.I also have a...
  6. eureka54

I just installed a Scala2 pressure pump to boost my (closed system) municipal water system...

I just installed a Scala2 pressure pump to boost my (closed system) municipal water system pressure.It comes in at around 30 pounds and I boosted it to 55psi.The pump cycles constantly and after showers or running my irrigation system it lights up the leak light.Will a CSV stop this problem and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks