Recent content by ETF

1. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Gotcha. It's not a "yard" per se Not one that I will have a "lawn" on anyhow It will be more of a pasture But just in case, this line will be buried 18 inches Only the grassy green part will be a "lawn". That's some type of Scott's TTTF. I got it on clearance. It's to keep the weeds at Bay so...
  2. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

I'm doing one inch PEX direct bury The line will be drained on Halloween so won't worry so much about freezing https://ibb.co/0Bj0kB8 That's a pic of what it looks like now I have to dig the trench and bury it It's actually 400 feet So this main line will be one inch throughout and the service...
  3. ETF

Strongest Flushing Toilet

Hi. I'm going to replace my elderly uncle's toilet for him. Is the Toto Drake still the strongest fishing toilet out there? As in "regular" toilet under $300. I've heard toilets can run into the thousands of dollars. If not the Drake, is it something by Kohler?
  4. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

https://i.ibb.co/m44nWkS/Screenshot-20200124-144909.png And we have success! At least I can pull water out the well now Need to go back and add the flow sleeve and buy a CSV I didn't realize I was communicating with the INVENTOR of the CSV!!! Instead of PVC I did one inch poly pipe Less...
  5. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

https://i.ibb.co/2FhvDqh/Screenshot-20200122-162546.png Even the shipping packaging was ten times better on this Hallmark vs chinamade I actually think I'm going to cheap out and just do one inch PVC buried and call it good I need to do those two enhancements above (csv & flow tube)
  6. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Hallmark Industries MA0414X-7 Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1 hp, 110V, 60 Hz, 33 GPM, 207' Head, Stainless Steel, 4" This pump? I'll have to ship this China pump back anyway because it came in the mail today and had a big dent in the side of the casing. I'll get the Hallmark instead. To make...
  7. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

If it helps I have the below pump installed on the well now and it doesn't pump. I think the water level is too far down (12 ft down to surface of water) and gravity is working against me. Thus, I'm looking for a submersible...
  8. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Happybuy Well Pump 1/2 HP Submersible Well Pump 150ft Head 25GPM Stainless Steel Deep Well Pump for Industrial and Home Use What about the above?
  9. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

I like that pump laid sideways and zip tied to the PVC I was thinking about laying the pipe sideways on a half of cinder block so it would be elevated 8 inches off the well floor There is no mud at the bottom Just very little sediment.
  10. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

I can go up to 2 inch PVC as a conduit The main reason for this is of something happens I don't want to have to retrench. As far as garden hose, that will not be a long term solution for me so I don't want to go that route. For my drip emitters that have very VERY low psi requirements. In the...
  11. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Thanks again My emitters will be 1gpHOUR so total I am thinking maximum of 300gph every twelve hours. I'll do the sleeve and the CSV.
  12. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Thanks for the tip. I want to lay my pump horizontal so will the inducer sleeve still work for me?
  13. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Can you link me to the 7gpm pump you had in mind
  14. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

I planned on burying 1" PEX for the entire 300ft run. This 1" PEX will be housed in a 1.5" PVC pipe for ease of replacement in the future (I won't have to dig that trench again). Those well pumps look longer than 30 inches so I didn't think I could lay it sideways. I was thinking standing it up...
  15. ETF

Submersible pump sizing

Hi, I'm in Longview Texas and have a hand dug well on my land that is 25ft deep and 12ft to top of the water. It is 28 inches in diameter. I want to water a garden that is 300ft away (flat surface from well to garden). Would a 1/2hp 10gpm 150ft head submersible pump work with this? I'm only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks